You can meet up with us in Hitchin Market Square most Sundays from 0900h as part of our weekly club run. Or you will find us near Southill on Tuesday nights from 1830h onwards between April and late August. Check the events and calendar pages and the news sections for “what’s on” information. Failing that, drop any of the club contacts an email to find out more. Also check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.
|One of our family rides convening at Purwell meadows in 2012.|
Annual subscriptions (as set in 2012 but frozen since then) are currently:
- £20 per Senior renewal (18-60 for renewals)
- £30 for Family membership (2 adults and associated off-spring)
- £10 per “Super” Seniors (over 60s)
- £10 per Concession (unwaged/ full-time NUS)
- £10 per Junior (16-18)
- Corresponding Membership is £5 and is offered to alumni or associates on a purely discretionary basis.
Please drop an email to any of our named contacts to find out more. In 2014 we moved to Online Membership via the British Cycling Website. Online Membership – You can get to the BC member portal from our “Join” page too.
We ask that all members abide by our Code of Conduct.
Hitchin Nomads Code of Conduct (pdf)
Our Constitution & Rules must also be adhered to.