The Club’s Constitution, updated and adopted in 2014, is set out below or can be downloaded as a PDF. See also supporting material relating to Social Media Policy and Codes of Conduct are also attached within the Annexes.
- These Rules may be amended at a general meeting by two-thirds of the votes cast but not (if relevant) so as to jeopardise the Club’s status as a Community Amateur Sports Club as first provided for by the Finance Act 2002 and not in any event to alter its purposes (unless the procedure set out in 9(b) has been followed) or winding up provisions.
- The Club Purposes may be changed to include another eligible sport if the Committee unanimously agree and the members also agreed the change by a 75% majority of votes cast.
10 Winding up the Club
- The members may vote to wind up the Club if not less than three quarters of those present and voting support that proposal at a properly convened general meeting.
- The Committee will then be responsible for the orderly winding up of the Club’s affairs.
- After settling all liabilities of the Club, the Committee shall dispose of thenet assets remaining to one or more of the following:
- To another Club with similar sports purposes which is a charity and/or
- To another Club with similar sports purposes which is a registered CASC and/or
- To the Club’s national governing body for use by them for related community sports.