Date(s) - 03/04/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our first Club TT of the season – 9am, Saturday 3rd April, on the F14/25 course (see Plot-a-Route in comments section – 25 miles, two laps)
The start is GR263466, on the Wrestlingworth-Guilden Morden road approx 540yds south of Wrestlingworth cross roads and 460yds north of Common Farm. We will set up the sign-on table as close by as possible.
It’s a good course – quiet and largely flat. Most of us will know the roads well. Just be careful when turning onto the A1198. Riders do not have right of way. It will be marshalled but riders remain responsible for their own safety.
We have to continue to follow CTT Covid risk management guidance and furthermore all riders and those attending should be mindful this is our Club on show and we cannot look irresponsible.
• Pre entry required via FB – so we can do start sheet and help keep Timekeeper socially distanced. Please tick Poll below and I’ll endeavour to Post start sheet Friday evening.
• £5 paid on the day. No change available
• 30 rider maximum field
• All riders must have committed to help organise or time keep an event within the HNCC Club TT calendar – a calendar will be available for riders to add their names to events still needing such support
• Paper numbers will be used and do not need to be returned.
• Do not return to sign on or timekeeper after event. We will Post the results as soon as possible.
• Riders must bring their own safety pins
• Riders must bring their own pen to sign-on
• No parking anywhere near the start/finish (we cannot afford it to look like a gathering), and drivers must endeavour to not park en masse anywhere
• No prop, as required by CTT risk assessment. Riders will ‘push-off’ themselves
• No more than 2 riders approach sign on point at one time
• No more than 2 riders approach start line at any one time
• Breaching social distancing pre or post ride will result in not being allowed to start or if after event disqualification
Event crew will be myself, Debbie Knott (Timekeeper) and Ingrid Matthews.
Hopefully the road works currently on the Fridays Welwyn Wheelers Hilly course will be completed in good time but if not here’s your chance to properly start your racing season.