For real-life enquiries, you can meet us in Hitchin Market Square most Sundays from 09:00h before we set off for our weekly club run. We also organise other events so check the events and calendar pages, the news sections for “what’s on” information and our Facebook Group page. Failing that, drop any of the club contacts an email to find out more. Also check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.
Annual subscriptions (as set in 2012 but frozen since then) are currently:
- £20 per Senior renewal (18-60 for renewals)
- £30 for Family membership (2 adults and associated off-spring)
- £10 per “Super” Seniors (over 60s)
- £10 per Concession (unwaged/ full-time NUS)
- £10 per Junior (16-18)
- Corresponding Membership is £5 and is offered to alumni or associates on a purely discretionary basis.
Please drop an email to any of our named contacts to find out more. In 2014 we moved to Online Membership via the British Cycling Website. Online Membership – You can get to the BC member portal from our “Join” page too.
Should you have any payment enquiries please contact the Hon. Treasurer, James McPherson or the Membership Secretary (Ross Thomson).
We ask that all members abide by our Code of Conduct.
HNCC Code of Conduct
Our Constitution & Rules must also be adhered to.